Non-Resident Fellowship in Infertility
This course is designed for only gynaecologists across the world and helps candidates become certified consultants to practice reproductive medicine, specializing in infertility. The extensive training in infertility by well-qualified faculties equips aspiring doctors with tremendous knowledge and practical exposure to observations of advanced techniques and major procedures like IUIs, ovum pickups, embryo transfers, etc.
Course Name: Non-Resident Fellowship in Infertility.
Focoused Group: Gynecologists across the world
Course Objective: To train candidates to become certified consultants in reproductive medicine, specializing in infertility.
• Candidate must be a citizen of India or any other country.
• Qualify with an equivalent to Obstetrics & Gynaecology degree.
• 3 hours of Reproductive medicine and allied science theory classes once a week- Online with interactive sessions.
• 15 days of observation on infertility-related procedures at GarbhaGudi centre’s in Bangalore, India, hands-on training on procedures – semen Analysis and semen processing.
• Award of a Fellowship in Infertility certificate issued by GGIRHR upon completion
Exit Exam: The course exit examination will be conducted online and consists of two stages, theory and practical examinations.
If you need more specific information or have any questions, you can contact them using the provided "Contact Us" or "Call Us" options".
Duration: 12 months Qualification: Gynaecologist Fee: $ 6000 (USD) (Incl. Taxes)