RGUHS Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Our institution offers a Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FRM), affiliated with the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, to train obstetricians and gynaecologists in reproductive medicine. This program is conducted by a multidisciplinary team of renowned fertility experts and embryologists practising at GarbhaGudi. It helps the candidates to gain thorough knowledge in reproductive physiology, endocrinology, medical and surgical treatment of infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies in Infertility.
The candidate shall be eligible for admission to Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine only if he/she
• is a Citizen of India
• has an MBBS Degree from a University established by law in India as recognized by the MCI
• holds M.D. / M.S. (or its equivalent recognized degree) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a University established by law in India and recognized by the MCI or any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India and declared as equivalent
• Extensive hands-on with expert doctors from initial consultations to end procedures of OPU & ET
• Wide exposure to training on different case scenarios in any of the five branches of GarbhaGudi IVF Centres located in Bangalore
• Avail Comprehensive Ultrasound Scan course free of cost worth 1,18,000 INR
• Detailed exposure along with hands-on to Embryology
• Avail online access to entire course content throughout the tenure with the help of the LMS application
• Opportunity to associate and work with a dedicated research wing (GarbhaGudi Ethics Committee) on research projects and thesis for doctoral studies
• Opportunity to be part of medical camps and GGIRHR CMEs & conferences
• The final certificate for “Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine” will be issued by RGUHS on completing the course
The theory examination will be conducted, followed by the practical and the interview.
Duration: 18 Months Qualification: MD/MS-OBG, DGO & DNB Fee: Payable to Institution