GGIRHR offers the IUI course to impart in-depth knowledge of all aspects of an IUI procedure, including pre-treatment evaluation, testing, stimulation protocols for IUI, and an opportunity to observe the procedure. The course is ideal for candidates looking to enhance their skills further and specialize in practising IUI.
The candidate shall be eligible for admission into the IUI Workshop only if the person
• is a Citizen of India
• holds BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/MBBS/Gynaecology-related qualifications
• Training provided to yield high success rates in IUI practice
• Offers hands-on sessions for every candidate
• Boosts the confidence to practice IUI from the very first day
• Gives a deep understanding of various intricacies of ovarian stimulation for IUI, monitoring the best time for insemination, etc.,
• Equips with the knowledge of medico-legal aspects
Course exit examination is a two-stage examination comprising theory and practical examinations.
Duration: 3 Days (2 hours/day) Qualification: BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/MBBS/Gynaecology-related qualification Fee: Payable to Institution