Institutional Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
This is a rigorous program for doctors to engage in infertility medicine. The candidate will have enormous exposure to a wide range of practices and assist the senior specialists from the initial consultation, infertility scans & extensive procedures like hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, ovum pickup, embryo transfer, and other surgical procedures TESA & PESA, etc.
The candidate shall be eligible for admission into the Institutional Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine only if he/she
• is a Citizen of India
• has an MBBS Degree from a University established by law in India as recognized by the MCI
• holds M.D. / M.S. (or its equivalent recognized degree) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a University established by law in India and recognized by the MCI or any other University recognized by the Medical Council of India and declared as equivalent
• has DGO with three years of experience
• Highly interactive, practical course
• Extensive hands-on sessions and observations provided
• Trained by experienced faculties with excellent practical knowledge
• Knowledge inputs that may help you set up your own IVF lab
Course exit examination is a two-stage examination comprising theory and practical examinations.
Part 1. Theory Examination:
1. Theory examination comprises one paper with a maximum mark of 100.
2. There will be six short notes of 10 marks each and two long notes of 20 marks each in the theory paper.
3. Maximum time permitted is 3 hours.
Part 2. Practical Examination:
1. Maximum marks: 100
2. Comprises Practical of 50 marks which has one long case presentation of 20 marks, one short case presentation of 10 marks, and 20 spotters.
3. Viva-voce for 50 marks.
The candidate has to score 50% in aggregate to be certified, i.e., 100 out of 200 marks (Theory & Practical) in the Exit Exam.
Duration: 12 Months Qualification: MD/MS-OBG, DGO/DNB (3 Years Exp) Fee: Payable to Institution