Institutional Fellowship in Clinical Embryology
Our Institutional Fellowship in Clinical Embryology offers participants the opportunity to gain advanced training in the field of assisted reproductive technology (ART). This program is ideal for individuals who wish to pursue a career in clinical embryology or reproductive medicine. Our program is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in a variety of clinical embryology techniques, including Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Vitrification. Institutional Fellowship in Clinical Embryology, which includes the three current programs: Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection Program (ICSI), Vitrification Program, and Embryo biopsy.
Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection Program (ICSI)
• Our ICSI program is designed to provide participants with advanced training in micro tool manufacture, instrument selection, dish preparation, and gamete preparation for micromanipulation. Participants in this program will gain hands-on experience in ICSI techniques and learn how to perform this procedure with confidence and accuracy.
• Our Vitrification program is designed to provide participants with hands-on experience in freezing techniques, instrument handling, data analysis, culture creation, and embryo transfer techniques. Participants in this program will learn how to use the latest vitrification techniques to improve the success rates of ART procedures.
• Is a procedure offered exclusively at GarbhaGudi, under the guidance of their chief embryologist? This procedure involves removing a small number of cells from an embryo to be analyzed for genetic or chromosomal abnormalities before being transferred to the uterus during an IVF cycle.
• The chief embryologist at GarbhaGudi has extensive experience and expertise in performing this procedure and ensuring the safety and viability of the embryos. They use the latest technologies and equipment to perform embryo biopsy and provide accurate and reliable results to their patients.
• Embryo biopsy at GarbhaGudi is a minimally invasive procedure that can improve the chances of a successful pregnancy for couples undergoing IVF. The team at GarbhaGudi works closely with their patients to ensure that they understand the procedure and are comfortable with the process.
• Overall, GarbhaGudi's exclusive embryo biopsy service is a valuable addition to their range of fertility treatments, providing couples with an advanced option for optimizing the success of their IVF cycles.
• Both the ICSI and Vitrification programs are led by experienced embryologists who are dedicated to providing high-quality training to our participants.
• This program is open to individuals with a background in Clinical Embryology, Ph.D., MBBS, or MD.
Course exit examination is a three-stage examination comprising theory, practical and viva voce examinations.
Duration: 12 Months Qualification: Clinical Embryology, Ph.D., MBBS, or MD. Fee: 7,00,000+GST