Comprehensive Andrology Training Program
Basic and Advanced Andrology Training Program is a comprehensive training course that provides in-depth knowledge and practical experience in andrology. Semen analysis is the first and foremost step in ART practice, and with the increasing incidence of male factor infertility, there is an immediate need for a well-validated and error-free standardized semen analysis. This course of GGIRHR helps the candidates to learn about semen evaluation and provides a deeper understanding of various ART procedures. It is designed to impart basic knowledge in semiology and semen preparation techniques, and the guided hands-on will significantly benefit the candidate to understand and confidently perform the same.
The program is open to candidates from various fields, including Life Sciences, Clinical Embryology, Ph.D., MBBS, MD, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and BNYS. The program offers two certifications: Basic and Advanced.
• is a Citizen of India
• holds MLT, DMLT qualifications, or any life science degrees
• The Advanced certification gives participants the skills necessary for quality management in Andrology.
• The program covers survival assays, vitality assays, magnetic cell sorting, microfluidics of sperms, freezing and thawing of semen samples, freezing of PESA, TESA, TETSE, and micro TESE samples, surgical retrieval of sperms, and quality management of the andrology laboratory.
• The Basic certification covers basic science, clinical and laboratory aspects, and their challenges.
• It provides participants with fundamental laboratory skills, including handling equipment, performing semen analysis and sperm morphology using manual and computer-assisted sperm analysis (CASA) methods, and optimal handling of semen samples
• Participants will also gain in-depth knowledge of sperm function tests, including sperm viability, motility, and DNA fragmentation. Upon completion of the Basic and Advanced Andrology Training Program, participants will be well-versed in the fundamental principles and practical skills necessary to perform andrology laboratory techniques with accuracy and precision.
Course exit examination is a two-stage examination comprising theory and practical examinations.
Duration: 10 Days (Theory and Hands-on) Qualification: Clinical Embryology, Ph.D., MBBS, MD, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, and BNYS or any life science degree Fee: ₹ 50,000 + 18% GST